Using of Electronic Personal and Contact Information
The processing of personal data for the performance of the contract is necessary in order for Minu Hobi OÜ to be able to perform the contract concluded with you or perform the necessary actions before concluding the contract with you.
We only collect and process sufficient and relevant personal data of you that is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
Mandatory Registration and Personal Identification: Email Address. - first and last name, personal identification code, date of birth, sex, delivery address, telephone number, identity document (passport, ID card), language preferences. Customer order management. Processing of personal data required for issuing, managing and fulfilling customer orders.
Data related to products and services: Processing of personal data necessary for the supply of products and services.
Your communication with MyHobby: Klienditeenindusega toimunud vestluste, suhtluse e-kirjad, Teie poolt antud nõusolekud ning esitatud vastuväited. Kliendisuhtluseks vajalike isikuandmete töötlemine (lepingute sõlmimine, meeldetuletuste edastamine jne).
Financial data: bank account number, payment card details, information on debts, invoice date, due date, number Paypal account information and data on money transfers. Billing and payment. Processing of personal data necessary for issuing invoices, calculating fees and receiving payments.
Technical data: IP address, domain, browser and its version, location and time zone, operating system, communication device data. Processing of personal data necessary to detect or stop fraud, abuse or misuse of electronic communications services.
Data processing for the fulfillment of a legal obligation
Compliance with obligations arising from the law includes such data processing, which we are obliged to perform, because we are required to do so by law:
- Compliance with accounting obligation pursuant to law
- Mandatory identification, data processing in connection with the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and the enforcement of international sanctions in the provision of financial services.
- Retention of communication data required by law.
- In cases specified by law, answering inquiries of state agencies.
- Transfer of data to courts and other law enforcement agencies and / or government agencies in accordance with the law. Relevant inquiries, logs and court orders.
Disclosure of data to third parties
Our cooperation partners and suppliers process your data on behalf of Minu Hobi OÜ.
In this context, third parties are:
- Professional service providers in the role of authorized data processor, such as financial institutions, auditors and accountants, lawyers.
- Other service providers that provide: transportation and courier services, e-mail list management services, data processing services, web, payment, transmission, cloud and communication services.
- other public or judicial bodies as authorized processors, which may require reporting in certain situations.
Principles of storage of personal data.
We retain your personal data until you have a business relationship with Minu Hobi OÜ and until the expiry date or due to local law from the last contact with us or until it is required to fulfill the legal obligations of Minu Hobi OÜ. If the term for fulfilling the obligations arising from the law with Minu Hobi OÜ is shorter than the limitation period, we will store your personal data until the limitation period expires and vice versa.
Retention period after which personal data in our possession will be deleted or made anonymous, provided that there are no exceptional circumstances (eg indebtedness):
- Contact details. Events (order, complaint, incident). Data related to claims sold to a debt collection company. Data related to the issuance and servicing of credit. - Deleted after 3 years, the deletion period applies from the end of the contract.
- Data collected for the purpose of preventing money laundering and terrorist financing. - Deleted after 5 years, the deletion period applies from the end of the contract.
- Customer financial data. Accounting data (contracts and related documents). - Deleted after 7 years, the deletion period applies from the end of the contract.
- Details of outstanding debt in the absence of a valid recovery procedure. - Deleted after 15 years.
Protection of your personal data
We apply state-of-the-art technical and organizational measures to ensure high level of protection of the processed personal data and to secure them against unauthorized access.
- You have the right to access your data and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
- You have the right to supplement or correct inaccurate data.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
To view or delete personal data, contact customer support or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). This means that you may be required to submit a digitally signed application or identity document. A request for deletion will be answered within a month.